All the students are hereby informed that following are the year wise fees to be paid within a week of re-opening of the college as per the details given below for continuing studies in the Academic Year 2012-2013 .
Also note that the Tuition Fee is subject to change as per the directives of the Shikshan Shulka Samiti (Fee Fixation Committee) of Maharashtra Govt.
|YEAR||TUITION FEES (DD)||UNIVERSITY MISCELLANEOUS FEES (CASH)|
|II yr students (Regular)||80250/-||Will be informed later|
|Diploma students of III yr (admitted during 2011 -2012)||80250/-||Will be informed later|
|III yr students (Regular)||76370/-||Will be informed later|
|Diploma students of IV year (admitted during 2010 – 2011)||76370/-||Will be informed later|
|IV yr students (admitted during 2009 -10) (regular)||69266/-||Will be informed later|
- Tuition Fee for CAP admitted OPEN category students : Full Fees
- Tuition Fee for CAP admitted OBC category students: Half the Fees
- Tuition Fee for CAP admitted SC / ST / NT / VJ / SBC category students : Nil
- Tuition Fee for Institute level / Management / Minority students
(OPEN / OBC / SC / ST / NT / VJ / SBC): Full Fees.
- The Univ. Miscellaneous fee is to be paid by all the students in Cash : Will be informed later.
- Payment of Tuition fees is to be made in DD only and in favor of St. Vincent Pallotti College of Engg & Technology payable at Nagpur
- Do not bring combined DD’s for Tuition, Hostel and Transport and other miscellaneous fees.
- DC students becoming regular in 2012- 2013 should meet the accounts department for their fee details.
- Students availing the fee concessions / Scholarship / Freeship under various categories must contact the Scholarship Dept. get the clearance and submit the same to the accounts dept.